The Acqua Villa estate, which sits literally at water's edge on Lake Travis' Comanche Point, is no stranger to publicity. It's been featured everywhere from the Discovery Channel (according to the Redfin listing) to Austin Monthly to our parent site, Curbed.com, which profiled it when it was on the market in 2014.
The 8,800-square-foot home was also designed by high-profile Austin architect Winn Wittman, whose Soaring Wings property, also on the market, we profiled this week. (Wittman's original name for the place was The Butterfly House).
Now the renowned manse, which has five bedrooms and seven and a half bathrooms, is back on the market. Located in a private and gated Lakeway community, the tri-level property includes a guest house, pool cabana, infinity pool, panoramic lake views, and a private, adjustable boat dock with jet ski slips.
• 14515 Ridgetop Terrace [Redfin]
• View From the Top: Take a Peek Inside a Philanthropist's Luxury Lake House [Austin Monthly]
• Drive Right on Through This $7.9M Lakefront Home in Texas [Curbed.com]
• Butterfly House on Winn Wittman site
• Stunning Trophy Home With Silver Screen Pedigree Asks $5.45M [Curbed Austin]